Friday, January 26, 2018

JANUARY IN THE KEYS

Week 1 in Key West

I think the best way to describe last week is:  Exploration ----
Feral Hen and her brood

This rooster was keeping a close eye his family

This guy fell out of a tree behind the trailer

my shoe shows just how big this iguana is
Stumbled on this place when Pat and I came to Key West four years ago. Cuban food at a great price. I had the special Cuban beef stew, plantains,  yellow rice and black beans.  YUM it was good.
Courthouse 
story behind the courthouse tree
Lunch at the Hurricane hole marina

Fresh Conch - I had flash fried conch for lunch. Taste like a mellow clam.
Overall I am having a good time. I spend lots of time at the beach and pool. I have met lots of nice people and I've participated in poker run for Cancer (all walking), potluck, bingo and a movie all at the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment